With the Imperium, we set out to design an attaché case that would embody a genre of luxury experienced only by royalty of centuries passed.
Each attaché is created with hand-selected Australian saltwater porosus crocodile skins. This rare breed is distinguished by the follicle markings found at the bottom of each scale. We specifically use giant belly scales with no distinctive scaring and then handcraft from not one, but two, of these precious skins. By using two skins the most desired part of the crocodile belly is viewable from every angle of the attaché. The attaché is secured by our signature magnetic gold crown coin closure. On the Imperium the coin closures are solid gold. Three gold bars support the base of the bag and help protect the exotic skin.
At 53cm wide and lined with top quality suede the interior of the bag is generously large and equally sumptuous. A magnetic fold over flap secures the divided laptop and tablet compartment and there are three large interior pockets as well as a fold over pen holder toward the front of the case. In the back, you will find two large zippered compartments lined in shaved mink, perfect for your most precious valuables.
To keep your Christopher King products beautiful for generations to come, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
• Avoid rubbing or scratching your product against abrasive surfaces.- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that might transfer pigments to the leather (magazines, other leathers, etc).
• Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from heat sources (radiators, car interiors during hot weather, etc).
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing.
• Avoid contact with water. If your product does come into contact with water, or in case of superficial dirt, dab it gently with a pale, absorbent, non-fluff cloth. No product containing soap or solvent should be used.
• To protect your product when not in use, the felt protective pouch provided.
• Taking proper care of your Christopher King product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for generations to come.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Since orders are bespoke we only offer an exchange in the event you are unsatisfied with your order. There is a 15% restocking fee and exchanges are only valid within the first 15 days of the date of receiving your product. The item must be in original packaging, in perfect and sellable condition with no marks, blemishes or use.