To keep your Christopher King products beautiful for generations to come, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your product against abrasive surfaces.- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that might transfer pigments to the leather (magazines, other leathers, etc).
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from heat sources (radiators, car interiors during hot weather, etc).
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing.
- Avoid contact with water. If your product does come into contact with water, or in case of superficial dirt, dab it gently with a pale, absorbent, non-fluff cloth. No product containing soap or solvent should be used.
- To protect your product when not in use, the felt protective pouch provided.
- Taking proper care of your Christopher King product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for generations to come.
- For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com