To keep your Christopher King products beautiful for generations to come, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
• Avoid rubbing or scratching your product against abrasive surfaces.- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that might transfer pigments to the leather (magazines, other leathers, etc).
• Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from heat sources (radiators, car interiors during hot weather, etc).
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing.
• Avoid contact with water. If your product does come into contact with water, or in case of superficial dirt, dab it gently with a pale, absorbent, non-fluff cloth. No product containing soap or solvent should be used.
• To protect your product when not in use, the felt protective pouch provided.
• Taking proper care of your Christopher King product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for generations to come.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Since orders are bespoke we only offer an exchange in the event you are unsatisfied with your order. There is a 15% restocking fee and exchanges are only valid within the first 15 days of the date of receiving your product. The item must be in original packaging, in perfect and sellable condition with no marks, blemishes or use.